HEALTH,SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Peninsular Petrotech Engineering (PPE) is committed to give priority to the protection of human health, safety and the environment in all of its activities. We operate in accordance with an established HSE Strategy and actively pursue continues improvement.
Our commitment is to ensure,
- A safe working environment for all employees.
- Sufficient resources to achieve HSE objectives.
- A close working relationship with client throughout a project to assure mutual agreed HSE and other objectives are met.
- Contractors managed by PPE operate with its HSE standards.
- HSE concerns of the local communities are addressed and statutory requirements are adhered to.
- HSE standards are in accordance with internationally accepted codes and standards.
- HSE risks, including damages to property are minimized through identifications and assessments.
- Achievement of ZERO man-hours loss.
- To maintain Occupational Health & Safety Management System as per requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- To maintain Environmental Management System as per requirements of ISO 14001:2004
We believe that a strong HSE program will improve the quality of work, and contribute to the success of our clients, our contractors and to the success of our Company.